1) Print some small pictures from Alma the Younger Repents and have the children put them in order and retell the story they learned in class.
2) Copy/Paste images into a Microsoft Word Document. Print 2 and play a matching game.
3) Make a min flip book with images from Alma the Younger Repents.
4) Decode a "Message from Alma."
5) Find the differences in Alma:
6) Make a repentance reminder:
7) Color this shield of faith and cut it apart to make a puzzle.
8) Have the children make a flip book of this simple repentance story and challenge them to share the process of repentance with a younger child. You could arrange with another teacher to visit a younger Primary class so the children in your class could teach with their flip books.
9) Make a repentance pyramid:
10) Make a repentance book:
11) Put the steps of repentance in order:
12) "What is Repentance" activity
13) Make an Article of Faith Mobile:
Non LDS.org Resources for this lesson (Great for FHE):